Optiscan Imaging is committed to excellence and making a positive contribution to society across the pillars of Environmental, Social and Governance.
- Complete digital offering for pathology reduces waste as pathology is now biopsy-free and slide-free
- Pathology without frozen sections minimises transportation emissions to/from pathologist, which is current standard process
- Recycling initiatives include use of undamaged parts in old devices for re-use in training
- Procurement strategy in place to use local component suppliers where possible to minimise carbon footprint
- Exploring installation of renewable energy sources on-site
- In favour of responsible sourcing of product components.
- Improved gender diversity ratio of FTE in the past 12 months
- Health & safety committee in place to assess and mitigate risks
- Committed to meeting all regulatory requirements and social expectations
- Continuously reviewing processes to manage business risks
- Please see Corporate Governance section for further information